Hello to all my fellow bloggers, I am so glad that Sadhak https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/ and Rachna Dhaka https://rachanadhaka.com/ have nominated me for sunshine blogger award as a token for appreciation, I am very thankful to them.
Sadhak, my brother is so fabulous at writing. He is a writer, singer and photographer. Please check his blog for listening to fantastic songs, have a look at his photographs and read his poetry, he writes some of the words in the Urdu language as well in his poetry. Do check his blog.
Here is a link: https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/
Rachna Dhaka is so amazing writer, she is enthusiastic for writing. One nice thing is about her that she posts poems of different poets as well, she has a very nice collection of different poets, please check her blog to read various types of her blogs and a great collection of our literature.
Link of her blog: https://rachanadhaka.com/
My Answers to the Questions from Sadhak
1. What would you like to do in your free time?
Watching comedy shows, surfing on different things on the internet and talking with my family or friends in my free time.
2. What drives you crazy in life?
So many things: Writing, singing, dancing and food ( I am a foodie person)
3. What kind of person are you, introvert or extrovert?
4. Have you gone through any book recently? if yes, please name it.
Yes, I am reading “Vedanta- The science of life” by “Swami Chinmayananda” right now.
5. What you prefer to do in your holidays?
No, any particular choice, I can do anything as per my mood.
6. Do you like any kind of sport?
Yes, I love to play Badminton, Basketball and loves to watch tennis game.
7. Are you a fitness freak person? if yes, name your favorite one.
Yes, I am working towards fitness. I believe that fitness is a must to lead a happy and healthy life. I like the fitness ideas of actor Akshay Kumar.
8. Do like to listen to music?
Yes, I love to listen to music.
9. What is the main thing you like about other’s Blog?
Their enthusiasm towards writing, their spirit to express their content, their different ideas for writing.
10. Do like to do an adventurous thing?
Yes, I like to do.
11. How you handle the things when bad phase comes in life?
I handle the things in my bad phase by practicing patience, to maintain my charisma and inner strength for solving problems, doing brainstorming to get rid of negative effects of bad phase and I have faith in the god, so trust on god and prayer gives me the power to deal with bad phase in life.
My Answers to the Questions from Rachna
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would like to be a dog because a dog has a very nice quality of loyalty that attracts me to give respect to the dog.
2. What was the first-ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
My first ever creative effort was to make a greeting card on my own with some beautiful design for my friends and family on the festival of Diwali. I was in primary school at that time.
3. If you could choose between true happiness or greater creative skill, what would you pick?
As per my view, it is the same thing for me because I get my true happiness by using my creative skills. That’s why it is not different things for me.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, I believe in it. I feel that Arts has so much power to bring social change and politics is all about people welfare.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Fresh feeling to start another day with enthusiasm and of course blogging.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
I write mostly at my work desk in my home and I always carry a diary or a notebook with me when I go out because I love to write by hand as well, sometimes I go on a walk in the garden and write there.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
Never think about it and didn’t get this wish before.
8. Is there anyone in the world that you hate?
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
Not really this time.
10. Would you prefer to wake up early or stay up late?
I prefer to wake up early.
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
Develop a learning approach, work hard and stay motivated to write and last but not the least enjoy your writing journey fullest.
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Ping Back to me https://harinapandya.com/
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My 11 new questions.
- Tell me about your hobby.
- Do you like travelling? What do you like most about travelling?
- Do you like to watch movies?
- What do you love about yourself most? Any quality or did perform any activity earlier or any behaviour with someone which you remember.
- Which type of writing you like or prefer to write?
- Do you like photography?
- What do you do for refreshment?
- Which would you prefer for fitness between these two: Yoga or playing sports?
- Which would you prefer: indoor games or outdoor games?
- Which option do you enjoy: Physical book or e-book?
- Which profession do you like most?
I nominate to all my fellow bloggers, whoever wants to participate in this beautiful chain of spreading love, feel free to participate.
6 responses to “SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD- 3 & 4”
बहोत अच्छी बहना 👌 प्रसन्न रहिये
Yes.. definitely 😊 😊
👍💐💐 Keep writing ✌️
Yes sure dear💜🌻🌼😊
great thoughts… keep writing honey 🙂