Hello to all my fellow bloggers, I am so glad that Sadhak https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for sunshine blogger award as a token for appreciation, I am very thankful to him.
Sadhak is a writer who writes from his heart, his piece of writing is so motivational, he comes up with variety of topics, he is very curious to learn something new and he is dedicated as well towards learning, I just cannot believe that how we both share the bond with each other as a brother-sister relation within a very short period of time. Do check his blog, you all will love his writing.
My Answers to the Questions from Sadhak
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would like to be a dog because a dog has a very nice quality of loyalty that attracts me to give respect to the dog.
2. What was the first-ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
My first ever creative effort was to make a greeting card on my own with some beautiful design for my friends and family on the festival of Diwali. I was in primary school at that time.
3. If you could choose between true happiness or greater creative skill, what would you pick?
As per my view, it is the same thing for me because I get my true happiness by using my creative skills. That’s why it is not different things for me.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, I believe in it. I feel that Arts has so much power to bring social change and politics is all about people welfare.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Fresh feeling to start another day with enthusiasm and of course blogging.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
I write mostly at my work desk in my home and I always carry a diary or a notebook with me when I go out because I love to write by hand as well, sometimes I go on a walk in the garden and write there.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
Never think about it and didn’t get this wish before.
8. Is there anyone in the world that you hate?
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
Not really this time.
10. Would you prefer to wake up early or stay up late?
I prefer to wake up early.
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
Develop a learning approach, work hard and stay motivated to write and last but not the least enjoy your writing journey fullest.
I nominate these amazing bloggers:
- Sneha from Pen and Book
- Navneet kumar from The Horizon
- Sara Altaf khan (The life is not an immune)
My 11 new questions.
- Tell me about your hobby.
- Do you like travelling? What do you like most about travelling?
- Do you like to watch movies?
- What do you love about yourself most? Any quality or did perform any activity earlier or any behaviour with someone which you remember.
- Which type of writing you like or prefer to write?
- Do you like photography?
- What do you do for refreshment?
- Which would you prefer for fitness between these two: Yoga or playing sports?
- Which would you prefer: indoor games or outdoor games?
- Which option do you enjoy: Physical book or e-book?
- Which profession do you like most?
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Ping Back to me https://harinapandya.com/
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
There is no compulsion for the nominees to participate; you are free to drop out, if you want.